Former President Barrack Obama didn’t just go to the University of Illinois to give a speech. He actually went there to accept an award of “ethical standards” in government. Laughable when you consider:
- the last five Governors from the state of Illinois have gone to Federal Prison for corruption crimes
- eavesdropping (recording someone without their knowledge) is a federal offense in Illinois, EVEN if they were breaking the law!
- it’s been revealed that there are a long list of scandals that were covered up when it comes to Obama’s Administration (just because it wasn’t acknowledged doesn’t mean it didn’t happen)
This is like the mob giving an anti-corruption trophy to a government official that is one of their own members.
Another line I’ve noticed Democrats have used repeatedly is “our Democracy”. In the speech Obama presented he stated he used the word democracy ten times. He also stated:
“…that is that you need to vote because our democracy depends on it.”
The level of ignorance behind this statement is not apparent to Democrats, for one simple reason, they truly think they live in a Democracy! This statement shows Obama’s true idiocy for several different reasons.
- For the simplest and most basic, America is a Constitutional Republic with a democratic-like voting process, however even THAT is NOT 100% democratic.
- Even in a Democratic system, it is impossible to save a Democracy by voting.
To the first example the founding fathers never trusted Democracy, when you vote in a Democracy, the majority population can wipe out the voices of the minority population. If the Democrats truly don’t want white rule, why do they want to wipe out the electoral college right now?
Secondly, when a REAL Democracy fails, it’s impossible to use voting to fix it. Democracy often fails because of the voting, and in turn, voting can’t turn anything around. Democracy is like a river and any type of unique individual thoughts are swept away with the flow of mainstream beliefs. It crushes individuality and wears away any hope of being fixed after it’s broken. However, to say that we need to vote in order sustain something that we’ve NEVER had to begin with, makes our former president look like a flat out idiot.
He commented on Trump being a product of division in this country. However, fails to look at his own policy enforcement as a source of potential division. Particularly anything related to Title IX he’s signed off on, has created robust amounts of friction and confusion in schools. It has redefined terms, and the spinoff has created a new culture to where law-terms of things such as harassment, and rape are buried under biased definitions. Definitions designed to fit a certain narrative that make the left look like saints and anyone who doesn’t fit this criteria is a ‘Nazi’. To answer Mr. Obama’s question, this is why it is so hard to say ‘Nazi’ because the meaning of the term ‘Nazi’ or ‘alt-right’ today is simply:
Obama is full of himself, arrogant and his level of ignorance is on par with his own ego. For these reasons, even those who voted for him (including myself), are sick of him.