It’s been vandalized at least twice, with the most recent being the most destructive. Now the snobs in Hollywood, have voted to having it removed. However their vote actually means nothing because they have no jurisdiction. In the statement released to CNN:
“The West Hollywood City Council did not pass the resolution because Donald Trump is a conservative or a Republican. Earning a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is an honor. When one belittles and attacks minorities, immigrants, Muslims, people with disabilities or women — the honor no longer exists.”- West Hollywood Mayor John Duran
However, all of the previous reasons for removing the star are false. Many of these accusations are based on statements the media has taken out of context.
- Trump has never “attacked” minorities, the media just likes to put off as though he does. Todays generation have never been scorned by the true wrath of full fledged racism, and have been falsely led to believe that todays culture is what racism looks like.
- Trump has been misquoted for calling Mexicans rapists. When Trump was giving his acceptance speech he made a continuing statement where he stated Mexico wasn’t sending their best. He made a pause in his sentence and said “their rapist” when referring to who Mexico was sending and continued with, “and some I assume are good people”. However, the media misquoted him and changed it to where it sounded like, where many Americans today not only believe what they hear but are horrible at catching grammatical errors, “they’re rapists”. He never called Mexicans rapists, he was simply stating a blunt fact, Mexico is sending rapists over our southern border. Of course, the left likes to pretend like rapists don’t cross our borders, however, when you read their source it’s one tweet by a person who’s allegedly been with the caravan for 12 days. Do you really think anything is going to happen with a news crew on site? Realistically, illegals with criminal records who have been arrested for rape have been deported more than once. This is the reality, deal with it. Being that many of these people come from South America, they’re allowing these people to not only cross through their southern border, but to cross through their northern border as well. I’d blame it on Mexico too.
- When Obama left the White House, his administration left a list of countries that were considered ‘hot spots’ for terrorism. The “Travel Ban” was based on these countries. India is the largest Muslim country in the world, and it was not on the list.
- They’re NOT considered “immigrants” when they cross the border Illegally, they’re considered CRIMINALS.
- There was a popular controversy that Trump made fun of a disabled reporter. Of course they used Trump physically mocking him as evidence of specifically making fun of someone with a disability. However, if you do a little research, you’ll find Trump physically mocks everyone in this fashion. This isn’t evidence that he was targeting the disabled, if anything he was holding the reporter to the same standards as any other reporter. If the news hadn’t reported him as having been disabled, I don’t think anyone would have actually given his disability a second thought. Trump wasn’t making fun of his disability he was criticizing a criticizer in a way that criticizes ALL his critics.
- I was homeless for four years and I’ve also sold alcohol, during this time period, I’ve heard men talk talk the exact way the President has. He wasn’t talking presidentially because he wasn’t running for president, he was talking like a guy. In my experience, women will do practically anything for a man to get into his wallet. Even Dave Chappelle clarified the President’s statement on Saturday Night Live, “Sexual assault? It wasn’t. He said, ‘And when you’re a star, they let you do it.’ That phrase implies consent. I just don’t like the way the media twisted that whole thing. Nobody questioned it,” It was this incident that caused him to express his regret for voting for Clinton as he saw the media spin articles out of context.
I love how Hollywood is removing his star based on its “superior” values. Specifically when it comes to the issue of women. The most recent Trump star was completely obliterated, which is funny, because not even a few feet from it another star lied on the ground. Not that particularly believe in the #MeToo movement, I think it’s nothing more than a movement where false accusers are free to run rampant. However, now that we’re on the subject of Hollywood, morality, and women, I feel obligated to ask… when is Hollywood planning to remove this star?
It wasn’t harmed even though there’s an open court case of sexual assault happening right now. It wasn’t even a few inches away from the Trump star. What about Bill Cosby where he was convicted of three counts of rape? His star is still there, yet it hasn’t been removed. Again, I don’t necessarily believe these men are guilty only because Feminism has gotten so out of hand that the mere accusation of sexual assault or rape can lead to a conviction. However, it is a clear case of a double standard when it concerns men, usually just being men, yet only this one man is being picked out.
What’s interesting is no one in my generation actually cares to know the history behind this stretch of tiled walkway. It has names printed on it that date clear back to the 1930s, 40s and 50s. If you were to snap your fingers and request that true racists be erased from the pavement, half of them would probably be gone. However, most of the community probably doesn’t even stop to think about the names they walk on day by day. All they know, is they hate Trump with a passion. If it were actually true about dropping stars due to morality, what about this guys star?
“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”– John Wayne, Playboy Interview May 1971
If you’re going to get rid of stars for “high morals” you might want to start making a list. …..Or you could admit to the real reason, you just hate the President.